Veloster Forum banner

461 - 479 of 479 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow... so we can post gun pics & talk gun sheeeeeeee-it but the use of car **** gets censored... back to humming Oh Canada... screw it.. let's sing that sucker our loud...;)

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Wow... so we can post gun pics & talk gun sheeeeeeee-it but the use of car **** gets censored... back to humming Oh Canada... screw it.. let's sing that sucker our loud...;)
Yes, this thread has the blessing of AutoGuide, since it is "off topic". You can discuss anything you want if it is under the "off topic" banner. AutoGuide's parent company is VerticalScope, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Care to continue to sing your national anthem?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yes, this thread has the blessing of AutoGuide, since it is "off topic". You can discuss anything you want if it is under the "off topic" banner. AutoGuide's parent company is VerticalScope, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Care to continue to sing your national anthem?
You folks need to realize that just because you don't like something, doesn't mean that everyone else needs to give up their rights and privileges just to make you happy. This is the problem with democrats nowadays, you're offended by everything and expect the world to bend over backwards for you. What ever happened with live and let live, or give me liberty or give me death? But no, both of you think you're so entitled to everything that you have to let everyone know how you feel and shove your opinions down our throats.

Here's an idea. If you don't like the topic of a particular thread, just ignore it and don't read it. Don't think that you're so important and your opinions are so righteous that you need to take a huge dump right in the middle of it to make yourselves feel better.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
You folks need to realize that just because you don't like something, doesn't mean that everyone else needs to give up their rights and privileges just to make you happy. This is the problem with democrats nowadays, you're offended by everything and expect the world to bend over backwards for you. What ever happened with live and let live, or give me liberty or give me death? But no, both of you think you're so entitled to everything that you have to let everyone know how you feel and shove your opinions down our throats.

Here's an idea. If you don't like the topic of a particular thread, just ignore it and don't read it. Don't think that you're so important and your opinions are so righteous that you need to take a huge dump right in the middle of it to make yourselves feel better.
14 kids and 3 adults dead because of assault weapons being available. That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

Trump said today ""Don't worry about the NRA, they're on our side. Half of you are so afraid of the NRA. There's nothing to be afraid of. ... And you know what, if they're not with you, we have to fight them every once in a while, that's OK. Sometimes we're going to have to be very tough and we're going to have to fight 'em."

·
Registered
492 Posts
14 kids and 3 adults dead because of assault weapons being available. That's not an opinion. That's a fact.

Trump said today ""Don't worry about the NRA, they're on our side. Half of you are so afraid of the NRA. There's nothing to be afraid of. ... And you know what, if they're not with you, we have to fight them every once in a while, that's OK. Sometimes we're going to have to be very tough and we're going to have to fight 'em."
Again, you’re not getting it. This isn’t jkt1954’s anti-assault weapon post, it’s a gun enthusiast post, yet you feel so entitled that your opinion matters that you have to rub our faces in your crap. This and the fact that you’re willing to take 40+ million people’s constitutional rights away over the act of a sole mentally ill person where both local law enforcement and the FBI admittedly dropped the ball, pretty much takes your argument, your common sense, and any form of an intelligent debate right out of the picture. Typical liberal... either do it my way or you’re ignorant type mentality. Thankfully Trump is president.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Again, you’re not getting it. This isn’t jkt1954’s anti-assault weapon post, it’s a gun enthusiast post, yet you feel so entitled that your opinion matters that you have to rub our faces in your crap. This and the fact that you’re willing to take 40+ million people’s constitutional rights away over the act of a sole mentally ill person where both local law enforcement and the FBI admittedly dropped the ball, pretty much takes your argument, your common sense, and any form of an intelligent debate right out of the picture. Typical liberal... either do it my way or you’re ignorant type mentality. Thankfully Trump is president.
The NRA only has 5 million members. The United States population is 326 million.

·
Registered
51 Posts
MAS 36&49.jpg

Pretty much a typical summer weekend in Chicago and yet people like you say nothing. Why is that?
According to government figures, 28 people are killed by drunk drivers every day. Don't see you demanding that alcohol be banned. Why is that?
Hypocrisy at it's finest. Now please take your triggered false outrage somewhere else, maybe start your own thread on the topic instead of hijacking this one.

·
weekend racer
6,496 Posts
hate that we can't buy ARs here in MA. i really wanted to get one, it was just out of my reach when that tyrant Healey "reinterpreted" the laws recently. her time is almost up.

i thought we could turn off the swear filter in the control panel but that may be a different forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,301 Posts
Shall we all get off the politics? If you have something to show, post them up, but lets keep it on track.

461 - 479 of 479 Posts