Veloster Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had recently purchased the interior bundle from DiodeDynamics and finally got a chance to install them due to getting a break from the rainy weather.

I absolutely love them and recommend them to anyone looking to not just improve the interior light but to make it look much, much better over all. I went with the Cool white color and have no regrets!

Reactions: G.REAPER

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had recently purchased the interior bundle from DiodeDynamics and finally got a chance to install them due to getting a break from the rainy weather.
http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/reggy66/media/AAD4EAD2-1027-442E-8943-96C14BD91648_zpsxshpvmdw.jpg.html
http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/reggy66/media/B88993A9-F512-4D0A-881D-072EF60D6438_zpspmbto9mc.jpg.html
http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/reggy66/media/744C99BA-3277-477F-BC6A-8C3FD67FF8F9_zpswzyuykfw.jpg.html
I absolutely love them and recommend them to anyone looking to not just improve the interior light but to make it look much, much better over all. I went with the Cool white color and have no regrets!
Nice! I want that interior light, that dull yellow drives me nuts.. looks great.

I have 2015.. same part numbers?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yepp :) they sure are!

·
Registered
33 Posts
That looks great. I just got mine today as well and installed all but the trunk light and one of the vanity lights was bad so it doesn't work but i'll get another one later.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! The vanity ones were tricky did you have to bend the copper part that holds the bulbs in to get them to fit?

·
Registered
32 Posts
That lighting looks fantastic, that is the color I'll be going with as well.

My question to you guys would be whether the quality of the DD stuff is high enough to make up for their very high prices? I am going to do some light upgrades both interior and exterior and the site I purchased my last bulbs from is much less expensive.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Reggy yeah I had issues fitting the vanity lights too. And I thought maybe I broke something when the 2nd vanity light didn't work but reinstalled the factory light and it worked fine, so something was up with the LED. I just did my trunk light this morning too.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That lighting looks fantastic, that is the color I'll be going with as well.

My question to you guys would be whether the quality of the DD stuff is high enough to make up for their very high prices? I am going to do some light upgrades both interior and exterior and the site I purchased my last bulbs from is much less expensive.
Thank you!
I think it makes up for every penny!

Reggy yeah I had issues fitting the vanity lights too. And I thought maybe I broke something when the 2nd vanity light didn't work but reinstalled the factory light and it worked fine, so something was up with the LED. I just did my trunk light this morning too.
They were a real PITA haha I can't wait to get my light for the trunk! That way I can actually see things in there

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The trunk one was the easiest to me. I'm thinking of getting floor lights too but we'll see, wife may not let it happen.
Mine already has the foot-well lighting as its a REMIX :D
What color would you do?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gotta stick with the red. I have red seats and other lights are red so yeah sticking with red
I was gonna say white or orange might look pretty cool too though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts