Veloster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Im a 16 year old about to get a new car. I'm thinking about leasing a 2019 2.0 Veloster under my parent's name. I saw that with $3,000 down, it's around $175 a month. Could this be a good first car?

·
Super Moderator
4,396 Posts
It would be a great first car. Take care of it, Don't mod it, and make sure you have gap insurance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is a great car for the first one. By the way, when I was searching for the car at your age I was thinking a lot about tiburon.

·
Registered
270 Posts
By the way, when I was searching for the car at your age I was thinking a lot about tiburon.
When I was searching for the car at your age I ended up with a rusted out 1978 Dodge pickup truck, lol

·
weekend racer
7,213 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was in need of a scooter for my new job as a food delivery guy. I had no money to buy a scooter immediately so i started looking for a way to get a loan. I found a website https://credit-10.com/nl/minilening/ that has an option of mini loans. It is an easy process that anyone can do. I was able to get 1500 $ for a low rate of 2.3% with "ferratum money" company. They give you an option to pay the money back in 60 days which was great for me because i could start making money in that time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts