Veloster Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know I tested out the LED kit for krauto LED. I just wanted to provide a review on them. First, communication with these guys was awesome. Answered all questions and let me know when the kit was sent out. Second, quality was amazing. All the lights came in individual bags labeled what they were. Install was easy and took less than 45 min. Third, the price is awesome. If you guys haven't checked out this kit, do it. I am beyond pleased and impressed with the quality and customer relations. 10 out of 10! Check them out!

http://krautoled.com/products/hyundai-veloster-interior-led-kit

Reactions: Pandemonium

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They posted in the veloster owners group in Facebook looking for someone to test the kit. I didn't know how much the kit was till after. I was looking at LED reverse lights that were more than that.

Reactions: Pandemonium

·
Registered
606 Posts
As some of you may know I tested out the LED kit for krauto LED. I just wanted to provide a review on them. First, communication with these guys was awesome. Answered all questions and let me know when the kit was sent out. Second, quality was amazing. All the lights came in individual bags labeled what they were. Install was easy and took less than 45 min. Third, the price is awesome. If you guys haven't checked out this kit, do it. I am beyond pleased and impressed with the quality and customer relations. 10 out of 10! Check them out!

Hyundai Veloster Interior LED Kit | KrautoLED
Thanks for the review! Do you know if there's just a set for the interior? I may be the only one who wants to change them for practical purposes (less battery drain) vs actual appearance so I wouldn't need it for the plates or reverse lights. I sometimes want the internal lights on for extended periods for cleaning, modding, or repair.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That kit is everything. You can talk to them a if they can work a deal without the plate and reverse lights, however the whole kit is with it in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And all the pics on the site are my car so I can say without a doubt they are worth it. I was blown away

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can someone let me know how vendors get added in here?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This pic was taken the night I installed the lights with just the map lights on. This was taken on my phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for anyone who hadn't seen this yet!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is it? I haven't looked lately honestly.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was sponsored by krauto for their kit. I have brake bulbs from jdmastar. Great company, had a bulb not working right they sent new ones two days later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts