Veloster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving around the past week since I bought the new car and noticed more velosters on the road then ever..(isn't that how it happens?) Anyone visit this forum from the Berks (or surround area) that care to eventually meet up? I constantly see a few velosters around Reading,PA (red, yellow, and white ones) that give me a familiar hand wave as I drive by, but I cant help but to feel bad that I cannot wave back because I'm too focused making turbo noises at the old ladies driving economy Volkswagens next to me.. Sorry in advance..

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm not from Berks (but not that far off) but the waving thing gave me a chuckle. As a biker, I'm used to a friendly wave between fellows but I gave up on that with the Veloster as the only ones I see in my area are usually driven by old ladies, lol.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Driving around the past week since I bought the new car and noticed more velosters on the road then ever.. .. ..
When I bought my VT back in Jan of 2013 you could go weeks and not see another Veloster .. not even a NAV ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am used to waving. My other car is a Miata and Miata drivers wave to each other. No Velosters her in Houston wave
:(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have the occasional one or two park next to me at a grocery store like we are attending a two vehicle car show but have yet to actual meet up with anyone and attend events and such. Maybe the Reading, PA population would rather sit on the hoods of their accords and civics and talk about v-tech all day...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Its been 2 weeks with mine and I have only seen two of them. One I see everyday 2 blocks from me always parked never seen the owner. And the only other I ever saw was double parked by a local business as I was driving through the city. I rarely see them here in NYC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts