Veloster Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Veloster Rally edition manual 1.6L Turbo
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I just got a new 2016 Veloster rally edition and I am curious on some mods or after market things I should do to it? This is my first car I have purchased and I am really enjoying it so far but I want to turn heads as well as enjoy it even more! I am in the Denver Colorado area.

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,555 Posts
welcome to the club!

Reactions: Breed23h

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
825 Posts
Hello I just got a new 2016 Veloster rally edition and I am curious on some mods or after market things I should do to it? This is my first car I have purchased and I am really enjoying it so far but I want to turn heads as well as enjoy it even more! I am in the Denver Colorado area.
First thing is to work on the suspension because the roads in Denver are garbage. 😬😳🤕
Aside from that welcome to the forums and glad you're happy with your purchase. 👍😍
There's several sub forum subjects dedicated to performance, suspension 😉, interior, and exterior modifications that'll help you get started.
Thanks for joining. Hope to hear from you. 👍🤟

·
Registered
2016 Veloster Rally edition manual 1.6L Turbo
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First thing is to work on the suspension because the roads in Denver are garbage. 😬😳🤕
Aside from that welcome to the forums and glad you're happy with your purchase. 👍😍
There's several sub forum subjects dedicated to performance, suspension 😉, interior, and exterior modifications that'll help you get started.
Thanks for joining. Hope to hear from you. 👍🤟
Awesome thank you so much! I’m going to search through here for the forums so I can start deciding what I wanna do to her! The suspension is definitely a priority as you are not wrong about the roads up here 😂 thank you for the welcome I’m glad to be apart!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts