Veloster Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts

Not really expecting anything close to winning but here's my wide black ass post-dip and waxed, figured it's long overdue that I enter in a ROTM anyway!

Good luck all, loving these submissions :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nexus made me...

Reactions: JayK and Nexus7861

·
Registered
732 Posts
For some reason, GTA, your cars rear end makes me want to eat garlic bread lol
(in a french accent) I am eternally grateful to contribute to your eating of that wondrous bread of zee garlic monsieur, bon appetit.

Took this photo today
[/URL][/IMG]
Nice shot, winding roads with trees that hug the sides like the one in the background are so fun to take a cruise in. But why does the plate say "Bosnia" if you're in Kentucky? So confused...

Reactions: MGraphics

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Hahaha! I almost forgot about that picture! Oh how I miss the slow days at work lol

Reactions: PinkVendetta

·
Registered
83 Posts
(in a french accent) I am eternally grateful to contribute to your eating of that wondrous bread of zee garlic monsieur, bon appetit.

Nice shot, winding roads with trees that hug the sides like the one in the background are so fun to take a cruise in. But why does the plate say "Bosnia" if you're in Kentucky? So confused...
Because i'm Bosnian

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
This is not a current photo of my veloster as she has returned to stock, but this is my favorite photo. This was right before winter. I was pressured to share. :p

View attachment 88273

The grass has been edited by JayK cause brown grass bothered him. Lol.

Pink Wins!

Everyone Can go home now.

(I have seen it in person, it is a great ass ;) have pics for proof upon victory)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Because i'm Bosnian
Cool, my bad didn't realize your plates were customizable like that in Kentucky.

The picture was taken at a National Forest. Has a nice 20 minute road through the forest.
Forests... man I miss forests... all we have here are national deserts *melodramatically looks out the window*

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thanks for all the great submissions so far. Late breaking news!

We are extending the deadline for submissions until Sunday 6/21/15 11:59PM EST to give you all a chance over the weekend to get your picture and submission in!

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.