Day 2 / 1st Mod / Debadged & Plastic Dipped front & rear emblems

June 2013 / Tints / Euro Tag / Spacers 8mm front & 10mm rear

July 2013 / New Wheels

August 2013 / Claws

September 2013 / Plastic Dipped Front Lip & 15mm spacers front & rear

October 2013 / Turbosocks SRI & Rigid Collars

November 2013 / Tork Pipe

December 2013 / EZLip & Forge BOV

January 2014 / Custon Rear Badge (Gen Badge with Custom decal...Pending pics)

February 2014 / Eibach Pro Lowering Springs / Pierce Motorsports VT-1 Strut Bar & Rear Torsion Bar

March 2014 / Remove Before Flight Tag Installed

MOAR to COME!!!!!!!!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know people like that wing badge. I'm just not a fan of it, personally, on this car. I like what you've done tho. I see you've also swapped wheels to the Style type wheels. Where'd you get your spacers from? I like the 15mm. Flush but not too aggressive.

This is the finished product...I wanted something differnt than everybody else.

I'm installing 20mm spcaers on the rear this week.

Nice look so far. Why a SRI and not a CAI?

One because it's even LOUDER & 2 because it floods a lot where I live. I would hate to Water Lock the motor one day just because I fely like having a CAI. I have the CAI attachments, but chose only to install the SRI.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
weekend racer
6,454 Posts
you jessabelle you.

looking good!

CAN YOU MAKE ME ONE OR TWO OF THOSE BADGES? :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
This is the finished product...I wanted something differnt than everybody else.

I'm installing 20mm spcaers on the rear this week.

Nice look so far. Why a SRI and not a CAI?

One because it's even LOUDER & 2 because it floods a lot where I live. I would hate to Water Lock the motor one day just because I fely like having a CAI. I have the CAI attachments, but chose only to install the SRI.
I like that you incorporated the car's logo in there! I'm not into the alternative emblem thing but yours is pretty clever. Good work.

·
Registered
477 Posts
cai isn't louder because it's in the fenderwell!

and you still need exhaust... and metalizer dip on them wheels!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was doing what you did with the gen wings but gave it to a gen owner im part of a kdm club and im around too many gens now dont wanna copy

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like that you incorporated the car's logo in there! I'm not into the alternative emblem thing but yours is pretty clever. Good work.

CAN YOU MAKE ME ONE OR TWO OF THOSE BADGES?

Sure but you could do it yourself easily. I just bought the plain Gen logo on Amazon for like 10 bucks, then I plasti dipped it & had a Sticker guy make me the decal. I showed him exactlu what I wanted & he made them...He did my wheels too :)

·
weekend racer
6,454 Posts
i might be able to co-erce a local gen owner into giving up his stockers :)

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What brand are those Gunner?
Bro I think they were called Track Wheels. Lightweight wheels. My boy had them at him shop. Trying to work something out with him because he wants to sponsor me for AutoX :cool:

nice and hey did you have the nav wheels? Just noticed this! haa im actually talking to a nav for a swap lol

How did you just notice? You started a Thread like a week ago asking who was the guy with the VT with NAV wheels....I was the 1st to reply :p

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bro I think they were called Track Wheels. Lightweight wheels. My boy had them at him shop. Trying to work something out with him because he wants to sponsor me for AutoX :cool:
nice and hey did you have the nav wheels? Just noticed this! haa im actually talking to a nav for a swap lol

How did you just notice? You started a Thread like a week ago asking who was the guy with the VT with NAV wheels....I was the 1st to reply :p
I will look into them bud. Thanks for the info.

1 - 20 of 160 Posts
About this Discussion
159 Replies
27 Participants
JGunz18
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing