Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Reactions: G.REAPER and Tuns

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Finally got around to installing one of these. Jim Pierce is the epitome of great customer service.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
^^ not a bad idea, however that's actually the coldest area in our engine. What he really needs to dissipate heat is those functional hood vents from Tippett. Best bang for ur buck!

Reactions: JayK and Skywalker

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Going to put a heat shield around that thing? I'd imagine its pullin some pretty hot air sitting up there
Nah, in SFL I don't think a heat shield would make much of a difference at all. The air outside is just as hot as under the hood :p lol

^^ not a bad idea, however that's actually the coldest area in our engine. What he really needs to dissipate heat is those functional hood vents from Tippett. Best bang for ur buck!
Yea, I gotta hit up Bruce for a couple of things in the near future. I have had rear reflector delete envy for a while now lol

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Quick photo update from VelosterCon after the rain hit

Got my gen coupe wheels painted and mounted, but I will post some more photos when I figure out the center caps

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Another one from Carlos, with Lmartinez's ass photobombing

·
Registered
82 Posts
Jayk! I have seen you do some photoshopping before and you're really good! I was wondering if you could maybe do me a favor ? I want to add another color scheme to my V and was thinking metallic purple like the tow hook from SoCal along with some longer metallic purple lugs. Do you think you could give me a rough look alike? ImageUploadedByAG Free1439057929.283933.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1439057940.511085.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Jayk! I have seen you do some photoshopping before and you're really good! I was wondering if you could maybe do me a favor ? I want to add another color scheme to my V and was thinking metallic purple like the tow hook from SoCal along with some longer metallic purple lugs. Do you think you could give me a rough look alike? View attachment 91945 View attachment 91953

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sure thing man- I will take a look tomorrow for you

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Look at the flicka da wrist

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
My mom gives the most baller gifts