Veloster Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ok, I just ordered the led's and wonder if the is any diy info on gaining access to the back of the taillights. I don't want to start tearing into the interior without some knowledge on what I should be doing and damage stuff during the process.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Ok, I just ordered the led's and wonder if the is any diy info on gaining access to the back of the taillights. I don't want to start tearing into the interior without some knowledge on what I should be doing and damage stuff during the process.

If you refer to your owner's manual, it should have the bulb replacement procedure listed. It's a simple process and won't require any wiring

Nick C.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 12/2/2019, save 20% on all LED upgrades including our Backup Light LED Bulbs by entering coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 12/2/2019, you can use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our NEW SS3 LED Pods!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts