Veloster Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
seems a new update is out for Eur models.
does anyone have experience with this version yet ?
Hello MeGaDoOm,
I have a Tucson FaceLift (2019) with Mobis Gen5.0 DAUDIO system (without navigation and wifi)
My firmware info :
  • TLFL.GEN.SOP.V095.181002.DAU_A.RDS
  • TLFL.GEN.284.181001.MICOM.DL
I have only an usb slot (no SD Card)
I have a lot of issues with my system and i hope that an update can resolve them. I checked a lot of forums and i found only the 2020 update for systems with navigation (there is only DAUDIOPLUS et DAUDIOPLUS_M files update, unfortunately no DAUDIO) : Hyundai EU All Software 2020-1
Is there any hope that the guy you know can provide me the latest software update ?
Thank you a lot in advance for your time

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,350 Posts
this is a veloster forum....

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,350 Posts
that upgrade is for 2012-2018 velosters in europe.

i would have a tough time believing the software is the same in each car. our setup is a winCE variant. any idea what yours is?

·
Registered
4 Posts
that upgrade is for 2012-2018 velosters in europe.

i would have a tough time believing the software is the same in each car. our setup is a winCE variant. any idea what yours is?
Thank you for your time.
My car is a Tucson FaceLift (TLFL) 2019 with a Mobis Gen5 headunit (without Nav/Wifi, called : DAUDIO).
In the internet, i found only the update for the DAUDIOPLUS system (Mobis Gen5 with Nav/Wifi).
Unfortunately, i didn't get an answer from my local dealership about an update for my car. That's why i'm seeking for a person who have a acquaintance in a dealership (european of course) and hoping that he can help me ?

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,350 Posts
I don't think this file will work for you.

Unfortunately most of us are from the north america...

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a 2015 veloster non nav with a headunit model LAC1320IWFS software 5.1.43

so the problem is my software is really outdated , and i can't seem to find any update for the head unit , i downloaded an update from the hyundai website but when i tried to load it a message showed up saying : Software Loading failed - Upgrade is not available for this car

so if anyone can give me a link for a working update for the headunit i will be thankful , and before anyone says go to the dealer or call them and ask about it , my dealer doesn't even realize that you can update the headunit ,

Thank you in advance .
I have a 2015 Veloster (North America) NonNav, with software 5.1.58 . I have the Hyundai 5.1.68 thumb drive. How to you install the software update?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Check the first page, i left as detailed of instructions as possible. Since you have the hyundai flash drive skip past the formatting step.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts