Veloster Forum banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just put my stage 3's in yesterday!
Before and after:

2012 Mara-Blue NA-V.. Base with NGM Springs, GarageLine 20/25 spacers, tk.com CAI, custom glasspack axle back , 8000k HID lows and added fog lights

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just ordered some tag lights. If they exceed my expectations, I may fit my VT with all the LEDs that are available from DD

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I have a full led kit on my nav, map, vanity mirrors, trunk, plate and reverse lights. It's definitely a great upgrade.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
112 Posts
I may even do headlights/fog lights also. I just ordered some acrylics also. Pictures that everyone posts of them look nice. Got the carbon fiber/aluminum ones.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Hid is another great upgrade. I did led fogs too but they don't put out the amount of light that the stock ones did, but it looks better lol.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I'm not entirely sure. I did it fire looks just because the hid's are so much brighter than stock don't really need them lol. I like the look of the fogs on

·
Registered
500 Posts
i recently purchased the license plate lumens & they are greate, thank you, but didn't recieve my sticker decal :(

·
Registered
452 Posts
Got mine awhile ago, and they're amazing.
Stage 2, works perfectly and is just the right amount of brightness. Makes the rear of the car really stand out at night, especially since I have a vanity plate lol.

I did get a sticker, but it was impossible to get it on the car, so I improvised.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
i recently purchased the license plate lumens & they are greate, thank you, but didn't recieve my sticker decal :(
Sorry about that! We recently got new decals as well!

Shoot an email to: [email protected] with your order number and we'll get you fixed up

Thank you for your support!

Nick C.

101 - 120 of 123 Posts