Veloster Forum banner

61 - 80 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
My Stage 3 White License Plate LEDS, one of them are flickering.. faulty bulb?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Loving the Stage 3 LED license plate lights!Grabs attention and makes my car look good looking!Thanks D.D.!
Very nice pic indeed.

By the way, did you do your reflectors yourself or did you get the set pre-made?..

Sent from my iPhone 4S using AG Free

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I was going for Stage 2 all over.

That was probably the difference.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Also, while trying to kit out my V couldn't find if you have LED replacements for the rears. Red and turns..

388 Posts
Very nice pic indeed.

By the way, did you do your reflectors yourself or did you get the set pre-made?..

Thanks, I bought the reflectors set pre-made. It came with the LED tail lights package I got on exLed Studio. Very hot looking :D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Please feel free to post questions or comments!
If train A leaves Chicago traveling 100MPH and train B leaves New York traveling 150MPH a
nd the distance between the two cites is 600 miles h
ow far from New York will it be when the two trains meet?

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
If I am to assume that each trains end destination is the other trains beginning departure point...I believe that the two trains will have a combined speed of 250 MPH. That said, the train from Chicago would only have to travel *does math* 240 miles to meet with the train from NY that had to travel....*250 x 1.4 if my math is correct*....360 miles. Therefore, they would both be 360 miles from NY when they meet.

Let me know if this is the correct answer... and also if you have any other comments that are on topic :lol: :)

thanks - Matt

·
Registered
329 Posts
Good to see your math skills are as good as your sense of humor.

Craig

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
HAHA That is quite interesting. I'll have our tech support guys fix that first thing. If you would like to order the cup holders now you can go ahead and order the plate and then just email us the order number and what you actually want on the plate or feel free to call us at (314) 205 3033 and order over the phone. Sorry for the inconvenience!.

-Garrick

·
Registered
27 Posts
Replaced my license plate bulbs with the diodes last night and that added to changed map and 'cargo' lights. I am very happy with the results. Something a little unusual for the map lights I opted for white for the passenger side and yellow for the driver's side as I find the white is too bright for my aged eyes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I recently got the Stage 2 bulbs for my license plate. It took me about 15 minutes to install and it was very easy. My only concern is that they illuminate the outer 1/3 of each side of the plate very well but the middle 1/3 is relatively dark. I am concerned that an officer will pull me over because my plate is not lit properly. This has not happened, but I live in a very strict community (30 mph means 30 mph, not 32). Has anyone had any problems with this? The stock Hyundai bulbs are less directional and illuminate it very evenly.

61 - 80 of 123 Posts