Veloster Forum banner

41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Cleaned your post a bit so it's not so big, hope you don't mind...

but that sounds very strange. If you could take a picture of the socket/housing, we can probably exchange for your new bulb type at no cost. Perhaps they installed the wrong license plate holder? There are two standard ones that Hyundai uses, maybe they only had one on hand.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Looks a great idea and i have this on my other car, however the shipping costs to the UK make it a total price that makes it not worthwhile for me. Will have to see if there are any distributers here.

For thise in the US though i would recommend.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
What would be closest to stock brightness, stage 1 or stage 2? I don't want to go too bright and make it look like I'm driving a UFO, lol!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Just ordered stage one!

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Any idea yet if the VT will take the same led kits as the non turbo?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I am guessing they will... there shouldn't be any electrical differences. I am going to start ordering for my VT today to take advantage of the sale but any opinions from DD would help.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks ! Just ordered Stage 2 !

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just ordered stage 3. Fathers day gift from girlfriend.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
It shouldn't blow a fuse if it is put in the wrong way. Not sure how people are doing that :/...but if it does not work just switch the lights around and you'll be fine. Also make sure the pins are fully extended to make a clear connection to the source. Here is a video you may want to preview before hand:

-Michelle

·
Registered
42 Posts
Installed stage 2s into my VT this weekend. They look fantastic and other than the trunk light were all easy to install.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Put my Stage 2 in last night, they look great! Took a bit of muscle to get the holders out, and I had to flip one for polarity but I like them! Thanks DD!

41 - 60 of 123 Posts