Veloster Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Can we expect any post Christmas deals? You know, places where we can spend our Christmas cash. :) Maybe a January white sale?

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Here's the High Power LED Fogs with DD 6000k low beams. The light is NOT as bright as the factory fogs lights, but looks good. The Fog LEDs are not a perfect match, their color temperature is closer to 8000k. The difference isn't very noticeable unless you are looking for it at night. Sorry I don't have night shots. The third shot was taken in under shady conditions.
048.JPG 049.JPG 051.JPG

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Ordered the Stage 2 yellows last night. I'll get a pic up for you guys when they go in. I also have the DD 6k HID low's.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Ok....so I got the bulbs today, and oh baby are they orange! I was expecting yellow, but at the same time i'm thinking this takes care or the marker light I no longer have in the head lights. Not sure if I want to return for the white's and hope they match my 6k HIDs. 1364861166554.jpg 1364861184111.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi just wanting to see if you have or can give me any more information regarding this order, as the tracking information reads as this & that doesn't make any sense & really shouldn't arrive in Aust for another week or so, alos that tracking # seems wrong for an International parcel
Thanks for you time, hope to hear from you soon

Order # 11146593

Shipment Tracking Number:Your item was delivered at 11:47 am on May 25, 2013 in LEMONT, IL 60439

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Hi just wanting to see if you have or can give me any more information regarding this order, as the tracking information reads as this & that doesn't make any sense & really shouldn't arrive in Aust for another week or so, alos that tracking # seems wrong for an International parcel
Thanks for you time, hope to hear from you soon

Order # 11146593

Shipment Tracking Number:Your item was delivered at 11:47 am on May 25, 2013 in LEMONT, IL 60439

I'm not sure why it went to Chicago. Please email Nick at [email protected] he will be able to look into this case further.

-Garrick

·
Registered
34 Posts
Okay, I am reading the reviews on your site, is bumper removal required for the installation of the low beam HID conversion kit?

81 - 100 of 101 Posts