Veloster Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Forgot that I promised to post pics of my hi power yellow fogs. When it gets a little darker tonight, I'll get pics and post here. Sorry again.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Okay, here are some daylight photos. Taken with my phone, so the quality sucks. My garage is a mess.

I also included pictures of my super bright LED reverse lights, and Stage 2 LED kit.

foglights.jpg maplights.jpg reverse.jpg Side.jpg trunk.jpg

388 Posts
Okay, here are some daylight photos. Taken with my phone, so the quality sucks. My garage is a mess.

I also included pictures of my super bright LED reverse lights, and Stage 2 LED kit.

View attachment 8193 View attachment 8194 View attachment 8195 View attachment 8196 View attachment 8197
How did you install the LED super bright reverse lights?I tried installing one today but I had to push in really hard because it was a big LED stick and it doesn't quite fit the hole easily and it popped in the the LED loose in the light. Took forever to get it out shaking it and now need to get new one. How easy was your install, what did u get and do?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I got the exact same module you did and had the exact same problem you did. :)

I had to be really, really gentle while pushing the module through the hole to prevent it from popping off again.

It will fit, but you kind of have to be precise as you insert it - don't let it go in crooked. There isn't much room between the module and the hole. It is a tight fit.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My phone's camera lens is scratched so bad that night photos are not at all helpful or decent enough to help you make a decision.

The high power fogs look nice. However, they are largely aesthetic. To be fair, the original halogens weren't all that functional either IMHO. You can kind of see in the daylight photos that they do show up and look pretty nice.

I bought a heat gun and have been watching videos on youtube on how do dismantle the headlights. I am hedging between buying headlights already outfitted with LEDs or doing the job myself. It doesn't look that difficult to do it myself, so we'll see.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
If you decide to go the pre-made route we can produce fully custom headlights, including paint, HIDs, LED strips, custom laser engraving, etc.
I know this in not your car but it can show you all the customs we can do: DDCUSTOM Designer

-Michelle

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you decide to go the pre-made route we can produce fully custom headlights, including paint, HIDs, LED strips, custom laser engraving, etc.
I know this in not your car but it can show you all the customs we can do: DDCUSTOM Designer

-Michelle
painting the bezel and doing the angel eyes with smd sounds good!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have been posting questions to a mis-shipment both in the LED conversion thread, PM, and via email as requested since last Thursday with no response........

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
If you have not received a response anywhere, it is probably due to the confusion caused by trying to communicate in so many ways. We are still replying to emails for this weekend, so you should have a reply soon. If you do not, you can always call (314) 205-3033 to resolve any issues right away.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
107 Posts
After I posted a problem, you requested I reply via email with order number and item number. I did last Thursday afternoon and a followup email on Friday afternoon, no response to either, it was not over the weekend.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Pictures of the HiPower white from the front?

Really debating wether go HID in the fogs as well..

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Autoguide
I just looked and i was not able to find any pics that anyone had uploaded as of yet. Sorry about that. With our new stuff we really rely on the customers to upload photos so that we have examples since we dont get alot of cars that actually come up to the shop for us to take our own. Found the yellow ones, and the blue ones, but not the white yet.
- Matt

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Hi Power LED's in the fogs looks good and are very visible to oncoming traffic, day or night. They are a bit weak to help with night time illumination. Driving on dark country roads at night I can't tell any difference in close-in illumination with them on or off. The color temperature is close to 8000k.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Thank you for your review. We do have posted on our website that the LEDs are not meant for high visibility. If you are looking for a product to help brighten the road, I would recommend our HID kit over the LED fogs.

-Garrick

·
Registered
0 Posts
Not sure if this has been answered elsewhere: Is there/will there be an anytime fog mod for Velosters? Loved having it on the Tib.

BTW, I had the 7.5watt LEDs in my Mustang and they were super bright!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

61 - 80 of 101 Posts