Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hyundai Veloster Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Hyundai Veloster's fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. This will make your fog lights a nice bright white! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality LED replacements on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

BRIGHTNESS

HP36: 210 lumens. Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs

BULB DESIGN

HP36: Full 360 degree illumination with 36 High-Power Samsung LEDs. Aluminum base for optimum heatsinking, and non-polar design for easy installation.

Fitment. Quality inject-molded 881 terminal, with a full-size base connector and proper pin alignment, designed for exact replacement of your factory 881 bulb.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Hyundai Veloster).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2012-2017 Hyundai Veloster

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2013-2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

Any questions, feel free to ask via email ([email protected]), Post or shoot us a PM!

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photo:

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It is not quite as bright as the stock bulb, but it's a nice pure white color! The lumen information (our own figures for comparison) are listed for each bulb on that bulb's page. This is a simple modification, for fog lights or DRLs only, so you can easily match the look of your fogs to your HID low beams. We offer HIDs if you are looking for more output, but this is the simplest way to get a bright white look in your fogs. They are only available in white right now. Thanks!

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
H8 is not the same as 881.

We have one of the biggest inventories of HIDs in the country. Available at Diode Dynamics! Every size you'll ever need :)

I've cleaned up this thread a bit- If you have specific questions about HIDs, please post in the appropriate thread. This is for our LED fogs. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
LOL -- I just went to the web site -- and when I selected Hyundai Veloster 2012 I got this message: There are no products matching the selection.

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just cleaning things up, no one wants to go through pages of back and forth individual communication- that's what PMs are for! Not sure how that makes anything a scam... If you need anything else, please reply to my message. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Then you need to clean up the "Click to learn more or order" because it is still giving the message: There are no products matching the selection. It is probably just that link, not the one that simply says Diode Dynamics -- that one actually takes you to the correct place.

Thank you is not anticipated or expected (just like you probably can't publicly apologize for your mistake). Remember, vendor, the customer is ALWAYS RIGHT!

Fog Light LED - LED Bulbs

·
Vendor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am sorry for the confusion, that you cannot view them by that method. As I said via PM, and in the thread, you do not need to select a vehicle, just click the 881 bulbs. I will have this corrected by as soon as possible but I am not in the office right now. Happy New Year's!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Paul is quite well known on alot more hyundai forums then this one.I really wish jkt1954 would just shut up and let people decide who and who is a scammer.one little mistake and he got to go crying away

1 - 20 of 101 Posts