Veloster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at buying a verlostet n and purchasing aftermarket Momo 78 wheel. How do I find the proper quick release hub? I’m new to modifying

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looking at buying a verlostet n and purchasing aftermarket Momo 78 wheel. How do I find the proper quick release hub? I’m new to modifying
Any of the standard steering hubs offered by NRG, Momo, Sparco, and others utilizing the 6 hole hub for the Hyundai steering hub.

Short hubs, quick release, and extended hubs are offered.
The Momo 78 steering wheel is like any standard aftermarket wheel that is standardized to fit different hubs of your choosing.

I personally chose the NRG short hub, NRG gen2 quick release, and the reinforced wheel for track use.
Been Really happy with it.
395F7F28-C2C6-4265-875E-D647CA04E614.jpeg

Good luck and post up some pics when you get it all installed. 👍🙏🏽

Btw I forgot to mention that when you go my route you lose some features of the steering wheel that came from the factory.

On my setup I lost traction control, stability control, and if you have cruise control, that too.
All the above are based on your clock spring.

SoCalGarage May have something that will work for the Veloster N so check them out unless you're really wanting to get the Momo.

I made the compromise with mine and love it. I'll never go back to stock and who needs all that traction control and all that anyway? 😂😉

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts