Veloster Forum banner

1181 - 1196 of 1196 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you bought or leased after 1/4/17 you might be eligible for a $500 rebate not associated with Hyundai, per se. Go to BonusDrive to file an application for $500 cash back!

Called them, this is offered through very few companies and insurance places. wasn't eligible and almost seemed like a scam when I was on the phone with them. Oh well lol was worth a shot.

But yeah you have to be a member already when you purchase your car supposedly

·
Registered
79 Posts
Bought The Turbo V about two weeks ago. 2016 Turbo, DCT, with Tech package and homelink mirror and a couple other factory add's. the thing had 3k miles and I paid $18,500.00. Pretty happy with the deal I got, CarMax has a 2015 Turbo with the same features and 25k miles selling for the same price.

Edit - The thing still has the new car smell...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought my VT M/T in december 2016 brand new with style and tech package for 24 flat from the Hyundai dealership in Westley Chapel FL. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Recently offered 12.4k for my Rally Edition with 35k miles.

Gonna have to wait to trade it in I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
$15.7k to private Seller in Denver CO - 88 miles away
10.4k mileage
2016 Veloster - Matte Grey - Turbo, Sunroof, Tech Pkg (few minor nicks, no wrecks, clean title)
in Ohio is a dealer asking $15.4k, with 13.5k mileage, no sunroof, no tech pkg, Ironman Silver typical gloss paint
E

·
Registered
3 Posts
In 2014 I paid $7,000 and the bank suggested I take an additional $600 for taxes.
The guy was needing tax money real bad.
Bank valued car at $14,999
Saw 2012 Veloster, 6-speed at a dealer the other day going for $11,999

1181 - 1196 of 1196 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
668 Participants
sflo0
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing