Veloster Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1197 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
2013 VT 9K miles asking price was $20,900 got it for $17.700 (TT&L included!)

·
Registered
16 Posts
This week picked up a 2014 NAV with sun roof/back up camera. Boston Red, 20,000 miles (Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned) 13,000 plus the usual bs fees. I thought I got a pretty good deal on it overall.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the 2016 Turbo Manual transmission w/ Tech package, all black. Tints, wheel locks, cargo tray, net, mud guards included. Black and orange interior. Was $22,100 w/o my trade in.

Starting to feel like I got screwed after reading other people's prices!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I got the 2016 Turbo Manual transmission w/ Tech package, all black. Tints, wheel locks, cargo tray, net, mud guards included. Black and orange interior. Was $22,100 w/o my trade in.

Starting to feel like I got screwed after reading other people's prices!
Not that bad compared to me.

I bought my new 2016 orange turbo DCT w/o tech package, only with some mostly unnecessary items they usually push on you (wheel locks, cargo tray, mud guards, nitrogen in tires - they wanted to charge me $1,000 for that crap but that did not happen), black/silver interior, for $20,900 before fees, taxes and trade-in.

That was in early October 2016

·
Registered
52 Posts
Base VT 2 tone leather 18" wheels, M/T 19,735 drive out. No trade $1000.00 down. Took advantage of all the great offers, and a few perks. I didn't get the wheel locks, but I got the mud flaps etc.

Hyundai was giving $5000.00 cash back, plus incentives from the dealership.

The only thing my dealer said I should have done was to use another local dealership to get the TrueCar price quote. Then I could have brought that quote in and they would have given me that off the price of the car too. However, once you get a price quote to the dealer, they have to pay True Car $400.00

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ultra Black 2015 VT Base w/ MT. I got her for a steal :D only $16,900 and with only 63 miles on it! Now I wish I got the tech package because the sunroof on these cars is amazing lol but im happy with my velo :p now here we are 8 months later and she just clicked over 13,200 miles :( they grow up so fast

Still don't regret buying it loool

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ultra Black 2015 VT Base w/ MT. I got her for a steal :D only $16,900 and with only 63 miles on it! Now I wish I got the tech package because the sunroof on these cars is amazing lol but im happy with my velo :p now here we are 8 months later and she just clicked over 13,200 miles :( they grow up so fast

Still don't regret buying it loool
Wow 16,900 if that was the price + T,T&T you did get a good deal!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wow 16,900 if that was the price + T,T&T you did get a good deal!
the $16,900 was the sticker price, after taxes and all the other bs fees it was like between $18,000 to $19,000 which still isn't bad. im just glad I put $5,000 down lool thanks bud looks like you got a good deal yourself! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
What's up everybody. I just joined the VT family, January 30, 2017. I purchased my white 2015 Veloster R-spec 6 spd MT for $14,500. It had 5,519 miles the day I bought it. 3 weeks later I'm sitting at 6868 miles strangely enough. It had one owner, clean carfax & came certified. No I'm not trolling, that is legitimately what I paid, at Fred Beans Hyundai in Doylestown, PA. It was such a great deal, I couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Welcome, RL30215! That was certainly a good price for a 2015 with such low miles -- I'll cross my fingers and hope there are no hidden issues. Was this "Certified Pre-Owned" and came with some sort of warranty?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you. Yes it came certified pretty owned. Still under manufacturer warranty. Apparently it was purchased by a middle aged man who decided to trade it in because he was having knee issue's from engaging the clutch. His loss, my gain lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm starting to think I got ripped off on my 2016 DCT w/ tech and style package.. I paid $24k before taxes and fees. I unfortunately didn't have too much time to negotiate a price because my former vehicle was totaled ?

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I'm starting to think I got ripped off on my 2016 DCT w/ tech and style package.. I paid $24k before taxes and fees. I unfortunately didn't have too much time to negotiate a price because my former vehicle was totaled ?
You did just fine considering this was a new car and not pre-owned. Are you getting good gas mileage? Are you spending lots of money on maintenance? Ask some of your friends/family what they're paying for those things. It's not always what you pay upfront that counts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You did just fine considering this was a new car and not pre-owned. Are you getting good gas mileage? Are you spending lots of money on maintenance? Ask some of your friends/family what they're paying for those things. It's not always what you pay upfront that counts.
I get pretty good gas mileage when I am not sitting in bumper to bumper traffic (which is everyday) and I've spent maybe (retail)$300 in service so far, I work at a car dealership so I usually just do the work myself or have one of our technicians do everything (yes i keep receipts) . I drove a Toyota before so good gas mileage and maintenance being reasonable is completely normal for me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picked up a Black NAV Tech package 2016 this month for 26.5 after Extended warranty, gap insurance. Could have gotten this for 5k off, but took a hit trading in a mustang I still owed on. So basically paid full MSRP for the car. I'm extremely happy with it so was worth the price to me ^_^

1161 - 1180 of 1197 Posts
About this Discussion
1.2K Replies
670 Participants
Tvguy11
Veloster Forum
The top Hyundai Veloster Forum to discuss your favorite 3 door car including the Veloster Turbo and Veloster N, as well as check out users mods to make the Hyundai Veloster faster!
Full Forum Listing