Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just joined this forum. I wanted to know if anyone might have more mikage than what we have on our 2012 veloster

Anyone else with impressive numbers?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I've had mine a year this month and will hit 22k today. :(

·
Registered
894 Posts
next month,2yrs and I'm currently at 21 k miles.

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,082 Posts
31K, 15 months :)

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
38k, two years this week

·
Registered
134 Posts
16 months, 16,200 miles already

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for late response. I ment miles.

Mg wife is a traveling phebotomist and drives 300 day average. Or well she did.

The car has hit a block of ice, a tire, and numerous small animals. Even a cow!

I will say that after hitting a cow it still was able to drive. Very surprised at that!

Replaced panel filter with a k&n about 10k ago. She has yet to report a differeance but she is not as meticulous as me lol. Had to replace rear side window flshortly after owning it b/c it was falling out. Maybe due to heat?(100+ degree Oklahoma summers) the 4 on havc controls doesn't work properly and never has. Need to replace soon. Anyone else have problems with iPod hardwire playback? It keeps skipping? And time keeps going off time

Car is a 2012 with a 6speed manual and 18" and sunroof(style package?) In yellow. I would post pics but llnot allowed?
Oil changes not kept as regular as I would like but we used Quaker from dealer until they went to Mobil. I changed trans fluid at 75? Although not rotating tires properly we are at the end of life on our seccond set of tires. I chose Nitto neogen 215/45 18 for last set because of cost and camber resistance(mainly cost, I wanted cont. Extreame contact dws)

Now I will say my wife loves the car. Kids do too. It is her commuter. Lots of features and looks good. I get compliments all the time. I really liked it before we bought it.

I am the owner of a 2002 Subaru wrx. She and I both like the power better in my car. But we like the gas mileage of the Hyundai.my car now has 218k on the clock and I for one am disappointed in Tue Hyundai. I don't feel like it is up to par with similar price range subarus as it comes to build quality.I will say that Hyundai has come MILES from where they were. We cannot and willnot get rid of car now so I will learn to deal with it. If I could do it again I would have gotten an impreza. But hindsight being 20/20 I will move on

We have not had to replace anything other than said and from damage from cow(I still can't belive it could drive)

Any questions? Hope I didn't anger anyone with my opinion

We have had it 18 months I think

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Sorry for late response. I ment miles.

Mg wife is a traveling phebotomist and drives 300 day average. Or well she did.
I guess that answers my question whether it was miles or km. And I thought I was doing a lot when I commuted 100 miles a day for work my first year of ownership :p

Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the forum! Be sure to update your location in your profile if you wish to.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I will have had mine two months come this Friday, 5870 miles...and fixing to drive back out to the East coast next month.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts