2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Sky

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Vehicle

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

Car Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Got this thing "used" (5K) am excited to mod and already added stickers, valve caps and seat covers. I'd like to eventually get it dune ready and track ready. Something way later is an LS swap. For now though I have one question to start. Do turbo and premium parts fit and work on this even though they rate 1.6L? Thank you.

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,905 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you seriously plan on LS swapping? I know someone has 2j swapped a v but an LS swap would be… interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you seriously plan on LS swapping? I know someone has 2j swapped a v but an LS swap would be… interesting to say the least.
Heck yea I am, as soon as the warranty is done it'll be time for a fresh LS engine. I'm excited and very ready, of course it'll be a bit until then so all the regular mods will have to do for now 😅 I'll be posting all of it Incase anyone is curious.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Heck yea I am, as soon as the warranty is done it'll be time for a fresh LS engine. I'm excited and very ready, of course it'll be a bit until then so all the regular mods will have to do for now 😅 I'll be posting all of it Incase anyone is curious.
Well in that case, good luck. I’m sure you know this, but it’s going to take lots and lots of fab work to make that work… Do you plan on converting it to rwd? If so, and able to do economically, this honestly might not be a terrible idea to create a fun cheap little rwd car. Looking forward to see how it turns out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts