Veloster Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I ran in a puddle of water car hasn't been right since..replaced the camshaft sensor..car did good for a minute then started back blinking p..thinking about replacing clutch motor..any help.???

· weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,836 Posts
what is your code?

you indicated in the other thread it was p1807 which is related to transmission.

may be worthwhile to check those connectors as shown and see if there is any water in them. if so, clean them (compressed air works), ensure the clip seals are good and try again. if not - replace the clutch motor in question would be the next best guess.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is your code?

you indicated in the other thread it was p1807 which is related to transmission.

may be worthwhile to check those connectors as shown and see if there is any water in them. if so, clean them (compressed air works), ensure the clip seals are good and try again. if not - replace the clutch motor in question would be the next best guess.
Ok thanks..
I drove too the local store..car did fine..got back in it.. would not shift..drove it to my friends house in first gear...cut it off cut back on and it drove as nothing was wrong with it..

· weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,836 Posts
yup - time to schedule a date with a mechanic.

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Ok thanks..
I drove too the local store..car did fine..got back in it.. would not shift..drove it to my friends house in first gear...cut it off cut back on and it drove as nothing was wrong with it..
Ok, then this first post is not current anymore I assume.
Hello I ran in a puddle of water car hasn't been right since..replaced the camshaft sensor..car did good for a minute then started back blinking p..thinking about replacing clutch motor..any help.???
It would seem to me that all was needed was a little time to let things dry out. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts