Veloster Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Boston Red Tech Pkg V with the gray seats and was curious of anyone has changed them out to the OEM black seats. It would seem like a simply swap with another owner but I also noticed that the padded part of the armrests on the driver and front passenger door are gray as well....how difficult would they be to replace with the black version?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Registered
1,360 Posts
Popping door panels off is usually as easy as pulling on them

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Registered
898 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
wow. that brown interior is amazing. I've thought about doing that for mine. +1 for price and contact info for that shop.

· Registered
14 Posts
the people who did my interior are located in Atlanta, GA. Here is website, but they told me it is not really up and running yet, Car Stereo Plus. Phone number is 770-414-0010. Address: 4761 Hugh Howell Rd., Tucker GA, 30084.

If you could, PLEASE tell them Daniel Brandfast sent you. Mine is the only custom Veloster they have done they said. They said they would give me a discount of stuff for anyone who referred me for any work done, so please tell them I sent you!!

Oh, cost; to Replace the seats with with the brown leather- $1200
to get door accents done--------------$200
to add heated leather------------------$400
to add heated/air-conditioned leather---$600

· Premium Member
187 Posts
Wish I lived a lot closer to ATL, that is a pretty damn good price for custom interior work; I was guessing closer to 3k for everything you had done.

the people who did my interior are located in Atlanta, GA. Here is website, but they told me it is not really up and running yet, Car Stereo Plus. Phone number is 770-414-0010. Address: 4761 Hugh Howell Rd., Tucker GA, 30084.

If you could, PLEASE tell them Daniel Brandfast sent you. Mine is the only custom Veloster they have done they said. They said they would give me a discount of stuff for anyone who referred me for any work done, so please tell them I sent you!!

Oh, cost; to Replace the seats with with the brown leather- $1200
to get door accents done--------------$200
to add heated leather------------------$400
to add heated/air-conditioned leather---$600

1 - 20 of 32 Posts