Veloster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so what was your MPG??? I drove all week in the cit with a short 20 min commute, and my MPG is very bad: 18.9MPG!!! :(

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
For 3.5 years -- nothing but city driving. I drove all of 2 miles on an expressway. When I commuted 27 miles r/t I was averaging 25 to 26 mpg's. Now that I'm mostly driving within a 4 miles range on a daily basis, I'm getting 21 to 22 mpg's. I have an NAV which probably does better than the turbo when it comes to mpg's.

South Florida is flat. Atlanta -- you can't go too far without encountering some kind of hill and that can make a difference, too. So if you are driving mostly city, turbo, and climbing some hills, you may be getting as good of mileage as you are going to get.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Atlanta -- you can't go too far without encountering some kind of hill and that can make a difference . . .
If you live in Cobb or Forsyth those pesky cops will slow you down as well.. Fulton is getting bad now, so in Atlanta hills are not the only problem.. police are watching and they drive SUV, Dodge, and unmarked (at least in Duluth) so it's getting harder to spot them...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts