Veloster Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new here but have been a active member of many forums previously.

I'm looking for 5+ Sydneysiders who would like to purchase a front strut from uniq performance.

Link to the struts:

2012+ Veloster UNIQ PERFORMANCE STRUT BAR |

they are a Canadian company and have pretty reasonable prices $149 Canadian which will be $157 aus and postage would be $305 Canadian for 5 struts which is $321 aus.

each person would pay $222 which is still dirt cheap.

you can pick any colour and then when they arrive we can all meet and I'll hand them out.

please post your name then pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I chuckle at the fact you think 222 is dirt cheap. But I suppose being on an island you pay a little more for things. On another note. THe parts look sweet and total change the way the car handles. You should couple this with some ridgid collars. Uniqu sells these as well.

·
Registered
475 Posts
what does the bar to?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
The bars basically help in cornering by spreading the force across both wheels. It's suppose to help with traction.

In real world driving I only notice it when going on an on ramp to a highway. I find you can take the on ramp at 120km/hr easily. Where as before it would feel like the car was guna slide. The blue thing is the strut bar. ImageUploadedByAG Free1377602751.408031.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh being the other side of the world doesn't help with costs but most places here would charge more than that more a strut if they did one. I've also already ordered rigid collars from turbo socks.

the strut is really just stiffening the front end up reducing any flex between the strut towers.

I've had euro cars and jdm cars and I've always added one of these.
I like taking corners hard so these help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
group buy

Hey guys,
I just inquired from that website and Rob (owner as specified from his email) said that 2 strut bars can be ordered with a shipping fee of $120 (not specified if it is AUD or CAD) anyone willing to buy one or does anyone ordered already as I want to buy one. Please let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Turbo torque, have you ordered the strut bars yet as I just got my VT 2015 series I and I want to install and buy a strut bar and come across uniq performance website and inquired about the shipping and said if i can find another to buy 2 to share with the shipping cost... Please let me know how you go and if I can buy one from you. Cheers.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you want some replies to your questions or post, suggest you head to the Veloster Australia Facebook page - it is a lot more active than these forums in my experience and you should get a reply pretty quickly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts