Veloster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already installed forge bov any other mods having a hard time finding parts? Any performance upgrades other then exhaust/cold air intake? links on parts no cheesy mods lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
Check out velosterturbo.org

Lots of info there. Turbosocks has a really nice intercooler upgrade, as well as some companies that do both canned and custom tunes.

Enjoy!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
Two of the best performance modifications hand down are the FMIC kit and a downpipe.

For the downpipe, I would gut the stocker as it is free and gives a good power/torque gain.

At the same time, I would also do a SRI/CAI/FMIC CAI and the FMIC kit.

For exhaust, you have a few options as well as custom. Custom will be cheaper and still perform great.

I wont link any sites as I believe it is against the rules but there is a lot of information out there. Feel free to PM me if you need advice

·
Registered
6,833 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
i Desperately need a FMIC kit... i have a 2013 M/T, with an injen Sri, Tork pipe, collars, uniq Strut, and OCC... I'm noticing the more i ad tho the worse my initial throttle response/ power with low RPM's.. gets way worse, while my high end RPM push WAY harder then they used to... i feel like even with just what i have (intake, took pipe) I'm already on the fense with much worse low end needing a entire re-tune (which is stock) i reset my codes (Flash?) but that doesn't do much... lol if anything.

really, also I can't quite afford 600$ Atm for the kit. what are my best option going forward? i live in NJ and its impossible to find anywhere around me that has the software / dyne to tune it... so I'm lost for ideas...

also I'm wondering if theres any way to take my Injen Sri and without buying the entire CAI system... can i just use the SRI set up and add on with less cost to turn it into a CAI system? ..

·
Registered
2 Posts
best companies to check out for all you veloster needs are sxth element, turbosocks, socal garage works, pierce motorsports, and tork motorsports. depending on the mod you want to buy some of these websites have cheaper options than the others just do some digging and youll be able to find your parts with a great value.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts