Veloster Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
weekend racer
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you wont be able to use the struts they are too much for your hood! Order a factory prop rod.

1CLIP - HOOD/T - LID 8117421010$1.11
1ROD ASSEMBLY - HOOD STAY 811702V000$11.58

I got them at Jim Ellis Hyundai - JimEllisHyundaiParts.com

·
weekend racer
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i picked it up from a VT owner who was not satisfied with how it was received.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Post pictures when you get the hood on, also have a Vit-C and considering adding a CF hood.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I Do not like how it looks where the hood meets the door... Thinking about cf vinyl going from the hood and swooshing up back towards the back of the rear passenger window

·
Registered
9 Posts
you wont be able to use the struts they are too much for your hood! Order a factory prop rod.

1CLIP - HOOD/T - LID8117421010$1.11
1ROD ASSEMBLY - HOOD STAY811702V000$11.58

I got them at Jim Ellis Hyundai - JimEllisHyundaiParts.com
Can someone please post a pic of where to install the prop rod for the CF hood?

·
weekend racer
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On the top left shock tower there is an oval-like bump, you will have to drill your own screws and add bolts as well. i don't have any photos if it since it was so many years ago the site i stored them on stopped vending to external sites.

·
Registered
9 Posts

1CLIP - HOOD/T - LID8117421010$1.11
1ROD ASSEMBLY - HOOD STAY811702V000$11.58

I
On the top left shock tower there is an oval-like bump, you will have to drill your own screws and add bolts as well. i don't have any photos if it since it was so many years ago the site i stored them on stopped vending to external sites.
got them at Jim Ellis Hyundai - JimEllisHyundaiParts.com
Thank you, the left facing the car or the left sitting in the car? Passengers or drivers side?

·
weekend racer
7,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Left facing the car, passenger side opposite the battery and ecu

1 - 11 of 11 Posts