Veloster Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Veloster Lanyards

CLICK HERE TO SEE PICTURES AND TO ORDER

We have a large inventory of custom-printed, high-quality, Veloster lanyards! Show your support of Hyundai's Veloster models! :D

This lanyard is three feet long with a high-quality swiveling clip on the end. It is looped around for a total length of 1.5 feet, and one inch wide.

This black lanyard has a repeating pattern of Veloster in the logo font. The printing and durability of the lanyard is high quality.

As always, this item is covered by Diode Dynamics 30-day satisfaction guarantee and one-year warranty.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected].

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
458 Posts
$5 to ship a ($4) lanyard? Are you kidding me??
The other day I went to order a U.S. Army emblem UNTIL during the checkout I saw that the shipping was $5.02 for 3.2 oz! :mad:

Instead of placing the order I sent them a message to "Thank a Vet"

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts
Guys, sometimes you have to figure in the employee being paid to address the pouch the item is being sent in, the costs involved in internet credit card charges to the merchant, non swipe charges, paypal costs, delivery to the post office, etc. Being in retail myself I even have rent, Triple-net charges, Lighting, UI insurance, property insurance, personal property insurance, medical insurance, employees 401K, (the list goes on) that have to be factored into every product. We wish we could not add these costs, but we wouldn't be in business long if there was no profit being made somewhere.

On small items like this, you see these charges, but on bigger items where the price is higher you're likely to not see these charges as much because of how small they really are, but things add up.

On this item the merchant probably figured the costs into the shipping charges which in understandable considering if the item held the cost, the buyer would have to pay additional taxes. Also shipping sometimes means "Shipping and Handling", Handling means getting it ready to send to the shipper

IMHO DD is probably only making 1.50 - 2.00 on each item unless a person bought 10 at a time

·
Registered
458 Posts
I hear what you're saying Seal, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I also received a pkg this week that was similar in size and the postage was clear as day. $1.16

OP, sorry for the off topic posts.... OUT

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts
I hear what you're saying Seal, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. I also received a pkg this week that was similar in size and the postage was clear as day. $1.16

OP, sorry for the off topic posts.... OUT
No problems buddy, Sometimes you have to read between the lines. I read it like this, "$8.99, no hidden cost, shipped directly to you."

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, we have $5 flat rate shipping on our entire store, whether you buy a lanyard, an HID kit, or whole headlights. Look at my sig. It's just our policy and most people love it. If you don't like it, don't buy the lanyard.

You might say, "well I can ship that for $2!!!" but that is you going to the post office in your free time. The half hour it will take you to go to the post office, package it, wait in line, would be $4 at minimum wage. Yeah, you don't pay that out of pocket, but guess what? I don't have guys standing around willing to ship things for me in their free time. Unless you value your own time at zero, $5 is still very reasonable.

If you shop somewhere that offers free shipping, keep in mind it is always built into the item price somewhere. Shipping is never free.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
797 Posts
Sorry, DD. You have been a loyal and respectable vendor here for a while. I didn't really consider all the costs of doing business, which is a valid argument. I hit you with my gut reaction. The lanyard would be a good item to throw in my cart when buying other items, for sure. Also, something I have not seen anywhere else. So thanks!

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, DD. You have been a loyal and respectable vendor here for a while. I didn't really consider all the costs of doing business, which is a valid argument. I hit you with my gut reaction. The lanyard would be a good item to throw in my cart when buying other items, for sure. Also, something I have not seen anywhere else. So thanks!
We always strive to be as honest and upfront with our customers as possible. As Paul mentioned, everything ships for just $5, this lanyard would make a great addition to an order for an LED conversion kit or an HID kit.

Thanks for the kind words about our company, I really enjoy being on these forums and doing what I can to help you all!

Nick C.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts