Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Veloster Custom Acrylic

We have entered the market for custom laser-engraved products. With our professional engraver, graphic designer, and employees to test the fitment, we are rolling out products for all makes and models, in all colors. Look for custom-lit ones as well!

Custom manufactured by Diode Dynamics in-house, acrylic plates and inserts are an excellent way to add a custom look to your interior and engine bay. They are available in a number of colors, and come with 3M automotive mounting tape if needed, in order to mount them securely in place. They are custom laser-engraved from 1/16" premium acrylic, with enhanced heat resistance and UV stable finish. These are not stickers, they are professionally-engraved acrylic pieces.
All acrylic items come with a full 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.

These are quality pieces, precisely engraved for perfect fitment. They are all available in 20 different colors! Custom text can be added to any piece for $3, and you can send in a custom logo for just $5!

They always ship next-day, even custom-text items!

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL VELOSTER PRODUCTS - FITS TURBO AND BASE MODEL

Please feel free to ask any questions via post, PM, email [email protected]

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thinking about getting the plate near the shifter... with the blue interior on the VT I'm interested what the blue colors look like. Whats the color options you posted in the picture for the Mission Plate? Aluminium/Black?

With this, interior LEDs, HID headlights, and HID fog lights... i'm going to end up spending a few hundred bucks with you guys!

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The mission plate is indeed shown in Aluminum/Black. The blue is shown in the chart, but here is another picture showing a couple of colors of pieces for the Tiburon:

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it comes as a set, along with mounting pads so you can secure them in place.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!

-Paul

·
Registered
686 Posts
[h=1]Hyundai Veloster Mission Plate[/h]Not yet available for the manual :( :(

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Which color would be the closest match to the painted doorhandles?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using AG Free

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't forget guys and girls, we can actually etch your own personal text or images/artwork into these pieces as well.
Let us know what we can do for you.
- Matt

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Are the designs actually "etched" or are they just vinyl stickers en top of the acrylic?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using AG Free

·
Registered
163 Posts
Any projection date on when the LED lit acrylics of these will be available? and price point for them? definitely interested in for nearly the entire car

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any projection date on when the LED lit acrylics of these will be available? and price point for them? definitely interested in for nearly the entire car
You and me both brother. I cant wait until we are done.
Currently we are still working on production of these in our spare time, which has been limited as of late with everything else going on. Trust me, as soon as they come out we will plaster them up on the forums. lol
- Matt

·
Registered
163 Posts
Private message me if you remember as well, since I forget to check forums, a lot of times i log on to see if i have private message then close out haha

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hurry with the phantom plates, I wanna spend money ;)

·
Vendor
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are trying our best to get the testing done during our free time, It been crazy busy around here :)

I can't wait for them to be done too!

-Emily

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have bought the compete set from you guys (silver and black) and I must say I am very satisfied the v looks way better!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.