·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Ohio needs to leave the room now...:) Jk Thanks for creating these sub sections! Sections of the country woulda worked just as easy but this is good! MOD ON!

·
Registered
638 Posts
@Newbie please create a DIY section when you get a chance...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Newbie please create a DIY section when you get a chance...
I don't have the jurisdiction to do so. I will pass the request on. Please reserve this thread for Events and Meet ups pertaining to Florida. Thank you.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow, Florida is sucking balls....only 2 of us in this room and neither of us have the Veloster yet....FAIL. Stand up FL!! Represent!!

PS: Make sure you update your user cp and update that profile so it shows your location!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Miami Fl, here! hey jadehawk.. i think we spoke at the dealership for a second (if your who im thinking) i have a question or two for you regarding turbo, and warranty ;P hahaha

·
Registered
446 Posts
WHAT TURBO??? They cancelled it:) lol Suncoast, update your Tampa location in your profile, those profile nazi's are everywhere!!! They will nab you. Same to you V speed, slap 305 on there lol. I was in the 954 before my family moved north, **** ive lived in every corner of the state now.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Miami Fl, here! hey jadehawk.. i think we spoke at the dealership for a second (if your who im thinking) i have a question or two for you regarding turbo, and warranty ;P hahaha
Negative friend it was not me... I am still waiting for my V and don't know **** about the Turbo. however whatever little I was told at the dealership about warranty ask away if not I'll ask the dealer himself (The wife does own a V just not ME!!---Yet :) )

·
Registered
129 Posts
@ V Speed, you spoke to me... I already got it its silver on Black with Style package, Konig Deception on order should be here by Thursday... pass by any day and we'll talk about turbo.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Central FL here and I thought this was a discussion on FL meets/clubs. Since they are rolling in at 2+ per dealer now from the trucks and selling from the truck, there should be enough around to get them together.
I drove to and from Bok Tower today, back from Melbourne the evening I bought it, to and from work daily for the last few days. I don't mind putting the miles on it to meet if there is a good photo op somewhere and enough owners willing to get the cars together. Maybe the roof of a parking garage (Winter Park by Rollins?)when the weather is good one evening or in front of the upside-down Wunderworks on I-drive, or maybe at Old Town on 192.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Floridians!
I have my Veloster from Oct 7, Tryathlon Grey and PK2 (Style)​
Happy with my Veloster, this little but powerful car just has complements on the road!
Cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Central FL here, Daytona Area. It'll be a few months before a V is in our garage, but I'm looking forward to meets getting put together, and hopefully you guys allow us soon-to-be owners to come hang and check out the cars. I think it'll honestly take seeing every color in person, side by side, just to decide on color... They all look good! I will be keeping an eye out for meets, etc.

·
Registered
446 Posts
****, I go to Jax for the weekend to talk to the ladies dad about marriage and a crap load of ppl join up! Please put the cities you guys are in, Florida or where in FL is kinda vague! I did see a grey V on the way across I 10 the other day but it looked like it had graphics all over it like it was used for a company? OH well im pooped, cant wait to see where this leads! Welcome newbies!

1 - 20 of 1081 Posts