Veloster Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Veloster for 7+ months now and it has been a great little car! I thought I would miss the RAM/Hemi pickup but the pluses have outweighed the negatives (in the V.)

Now that Old Man winter is settling in the V has performed well. Even though it's a little light in the snow I find it is very manageable wearing a set of snow tires. The defoggers work fast and keep the windows clear. However, I'm still not sure if the side mirrors are heated (?).

While the heated seats also work great I don't understand why a heated steering wheel wasn't part of the package. It's the one additional feature that would have been warmly welcomed by this old fart :) (see what I did there lol).

· weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,836 Posts
indeed since you're in canada maybe a different trim has a heated wheel. my usa 12 base nav did not have heated seats, mirrors or wheel. my usa 14 base turbo has heated seats and mirrors.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We had some rain and mild temps (this past week) then a cold front came in and froze things up.
As normal, it was a bit of work to gently crack open the doors and handles. I left the rear hatch intact but noticed it creaks while the car is in motion. I'm also hearing the same sounds coming from the hood area below the windshield.
Other than the creaks being a bit annoying the V has been handling the Canadian winter just fine....at least in my area of the country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts