Veloster Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 VT Manual
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a fan of the Veloster since launch but having just bought an A3 when the Veloster launched I didn't have any reason to.

Finally got one last month when my SO needed a new car we decided she would take my A3 when I found an R-Spec that had everything I was looking for. Promised myself I wouldn't overdo it on the mods, coming from owning about 14 VW/Audis over the past decade. Lots of engine swaps and the A3 is lowered, full exhaust, interior swapped. Still have a shaved bay MK4 Jetta to toy with so I figure I will do basics on the Veloster and keep it comfortable.

Plans... Maybe Exhaust, CAI, Tune, Rep BBS CH wheels, Coilovers

·
Registered
16 VT
1,215 Posts
Welcome!

Injen makes a decent intake. Borla, magnaflow exhaust are quiet. MBRP are louder, more drone... Trust me i know.

·
Registered
16 VT
1,215 Posts
Check this, filling this in helps a bunch...here are some details how!

Just the simple 2 numbers and 2 letters in vehcile details help immensely!

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,546 Posts
welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
819 Posts
Been a fan of the Veloster since launch but having just bought an A3 when the Veloster launched I didn't have any reason to.

Finally got one last month when my SO needed a new car we decided she would take my A3 when I found an R-Spec that had everything I was looking for. Promised myself I wouldn't overdo it on the mods, coming from owning about 14 VW/Audis over the past decade. Lots of engine swaps and the A3 is lowered, full exhaust, interior swapped. Still have a shaved bay MK4 Jetta to toy with so I figure I will do basics on the Veloster and keep it comfortable.

Plans... Maybe Exhaust, CAI, Tune, Rep BBS CH wheels, Coilovers

View attachment 134515
Welcome to the forums and nice Veloster with the pretty blue. 😍😎
Nice bike too but an unusual way of towing the front tire of the bike. 😝😂😁🤷🏼‍♂️
Enjoy your stay. 👍😎

1 - 5 of 5 Posts