Veloster Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does someone have a VT with the Interior Footwells Lighting Option? I think the regional make-ready center did not finish the install. Is there a separate switch to turn them on/off? (Like in one of the spare switch slots at the lower left of the dash.) Are they slaved to another switch? Dealer personnel claimed this was so, but neither of the controls they suggested cause the lights to illuminate.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Look inside the storage compartment in between the seats, on the front inside there should be a button to turn them on.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Does someone have a VT with the Interior Footwells Lighting Option? I think the regional make-ready center did not finish the install. Is there a separate switch to turn them on/off? (Like in one of the spare switch slots at the lower left of the dash.) Are they slaved to another switch? Dealer personnel claimed this was so, but neither of the controls they suggested cause the lights to illuminate.
We purchased the footwell kit (in AUstralia) but they have no switch - unless you ask for one) - they just turn on when you open the doors or turn the engine off

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wasn't until my wife found the little 2x2 cheat sheet with the button location that I knew my ReMix had the lit footwells. Lokks nicer at night than I thought, may swap the overheads for blue LED's to match.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wasn't until my wife found the little 2x2 cheat sheet with the button location that I knew my ReMix had the lit footwells. Lokks nicer at night than I thought, may swap the overheads for blue LED's to match.
I swapped my interiors to blue leds, looks really good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where???

So where is the button location. Mine do not light up, and the salesman didn't know where, or if, there was a switch!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where chili.red said...

edit....this is on a NA not the turbo. Don't know if they're different (?)
Thanks for picture. I will check it out this evening when I leave work. Mine is a Re:Mix and I haven't been able to find anything on Hyundai website either!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
this is my first post, so please go easy :)
My partner just bought a new 2013 VT and I am interested in the footwell lighting.

I have a few questions.
Can you open the doors and not have the 'map lights' turn on? I know i can turn the rocker switch to turn them off, but I would like to be able to basically have just the foot well lights to light up without the map lights. Can this happen? Or is it simply wired into the same circuit so if i turn the rocker switch to the off position on the map lights, the foot well lights will turn off as well?

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know how to change the color of those footwell lights that were factory installed? I wanted to change the color of them to match the color of the car. (Car is red and the lights are blue. Wanted to change them to red. lol)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts