Veloster Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 2016 street edition turbo veloster and I’ve been looking for an exhaust but all the ones I’ve liked don’t ship to Australia. Any one know of any good exhausts that do ship here?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
All depends on where you're shopping from, I suppose. There might be a local importer available, if you check the manufacturers website, you might be able to find a local dealer. If nothing else, find a trusted exhaust shop that does custom work on cars and get them to build you a system. Some places that do this can actually be cheaper, since they fabricate as needed, rather than mass produce and hope they sell.

·
Registered
928 Posts
What exhaust are you after? X-Force, Jun BL, Magnaflow and Borla have local representatives.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I bought my SOLO exhaust from the US and had it shipped here. Mind you that was over three years ago but I doubt they would stop shipping overseas suddenly. One of the few 3 inch systems at that time, everyone else was doing 2-2.5 inch.

Only problem I've had is the front muffler (hotdog?) weld broke some time ago, but my mechanic found it and re-welded so all good. Been pretty robust for being in the car almost four years now with barely and trouble other than that weld.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts