1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
513 Posts
Haha, that's weak. 😂 ;)
That's just way to quiet for me.
I've got to wake the neighbors when I crank up in the mornings. lol
Mid cat delete with a resonator and ricer chrome N1 style muffler and all the NVH and drone anyone can stand. :love::p😂
Your car is the ideal California car with it being that quiet.
Nice ride btw. :love:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, that's weak. 😂 ;)
That's just way to quiet for me.
I've got to wake the neighbors when I crank up in the mornings. lol
Mid cat delete with a resonator and ricer chrome N1 style muffler and all the NVH and drone anyone can stand. :love::p😂
Your car is the ideal California car with it being that quiet.
Nice ride btw. :love:
I feel you. One of the lowest I have recorded. Honestly vipping around town this thing sounds kind of nice with its little turbo 4, I expected more.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The quiet exhaust bothered me immediately. I went from stock, to a magnaflow muffler, to resonator delete, to muffler delete, and just recently had 3.5" tips welded to the big exhaust junction at the rear fender(with resonator and muffler delete). Its loud, low pitched, and I love it.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
513 Posts
Finally got a sound clip from the Accent.

Everyone that hears it says it sounds great but it's hard to stick my head out the window to hear it while driving. 😂😳
Once I get a header for the car it should be a blast. 🤟

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The quiet exhaust bothered me immediately. I went from stock, to a magnaflow muffler, to resonator delete, to muffler delete, and just recently had 3.5" tips welded to the big exhaust junction at the rear fender(with resonator and muffler delete). Its loud, low pitched, and I love it.
make it louderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts