Veloster Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
slow AF
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The springs were surprisingly easy to install, both back and front were pretty self explanatory. Me and my dad knocked it out in a couple hours.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Overall I would say the car feels much smoother than on the stock springs, feels more responsive as well.

Exhaust was a little tougher due to using old fj62 pipe laying around the shop. Cut off the old muffler where it connects to the mid pipe then welded in all "new" pipe to an amazon special Flowmaster 8430152 going out the back.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

still have some work to do on the exhaust working out all the leaks and what not. Will get a sound clip later if anyone wants one.

Overall happy with how everything turned out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The springs were surprisingly easy to install, both back and front were pretty self explanatory. Me and my dad knocked it out in a couple hours.

View attachment 135210
View attachment 135209

Overall I would say the car feels much smoother than on the stock springs, feels more responsive as well.

Exhaust was a little tougher due to using old fj62 pipe laying around the shop. Cut off the old muffler where it connects to the mid pipe then welded in all "new" pipe to an amazon special Flowmaster 8430152 going out the back.

View attachment 135212
View attachment 135211
View attachment 135213

still have some work to do on the exhaust working out all the leaks and what not. Will get a sound clip later if anyone wants one.

Overall happy with how everything turned out.

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,470 Posts
that flowmaster 44 takes me back about 15 years, lol

·
Registered
slow AF
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that flowmaster 44 takes me back about 15 years, lol
It wasn’t even flowmaster branded lol, 30 bucks from Amazon can’t beat it. All in all it was a 30 dollar exhaust! Ended up selling this car though and buying a mk4 gti. Had to get something unreliable because the NAV was just TOO reliable ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts