Veloster Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 VT Auto
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im finally deciding to try and fix this. Ive had my 2013 VT for a few months now and this problem has always existed. When the stereo volume is about 15+ (which is not high) bass in certain songs RATTLES the hell out of door lock switches by the door handle. The sound is in no way ignorable. Its so loud and obnoxious. Does anyone have a fix to this issue because there is no way im the only one. The passenger side does it the loudest and at lower stereo volumes. The driver side does it starting at about volume 20. Please help i love music i hate cheap plastic lol

·
weekend racer
2014 VT manual
8,831 Posts
Add some Mat onto the back of the door panel. I used frost king insulation it has a sticky side which makes it easy.

Reactions: Dhartz1

·
Registered
2013 VT ultimate white, 6spd
88 Posts
I used some tiny felt washers and glued them to the sides of the window and door lock switches that took care of the buzz I was getting. Hope that helps.( funny it was my passenger side too but just the front)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I would play around with the sound settings. Dynamic, concert, etc. Move sound left to right to rear to front and change bass and treble settings. You might find a setting that alleviates this altogether. Still, I listen loudly and haven't experienced this vibration at all so maybe the other suggestions are better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts