Veloster Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 20212 veloster with an automatic transmission, and I am getting the obd code p1807. I looked it up and found "Clutch Position Sensor “B” Circuit Low." When I get this code I cant switch the transmission to reverse. Also, I replaced the crank shaft position sensor, and unfortunately that did not fix my problem. Any help would be greatly appreiated. I cant seem to figure out what's wrong. Maybe a damaged electrical wire?

· weekend racer
2014 VT manual
9,836 Posts
the code and the part you replaced are most likely two completely different parts... one is on the engine the other is on the transmission. what is your mileage, and maintenance look like.

P1807 Hyundai Auto Trouble Code
P1807 Hyundai Auto Trouble Code on vehicles with electronically controlled automatic transmissions, the 3-4 shift solenoid is responsible for actuating the hydraulic circuits to activate clutches or bands that change gears inside the automatic transmission."

· Administrator
4,748 Posts
Just wondering, did you happen to drive on a flooded street or through a deep puddle? This sounds like a wiring harness/connector issue

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the code and the part you replaced are most likely two completely different parts... one is on the engine the other is on the transmission. what is your mileage, and maintenance look like.

P1807 Hyundai Auto Trouble Code
P1807 Hyundai Auto Trouble Code on vehicles with electronically controlled automatic transmissions, the 3-4 shift solenoid is responsible for actuating the hydraulic circuits to activate clutches or bands that change gears inside the automatic transmission."
Mileage is 80k. Maintence is good but I did buy it used with 50k miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts