Veloster Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a front bumper splitter but most of the ones I am finding are for the Veloster Turbo and mine is a Value Edition NAV. I know some parts are compatible (I already have turbo headlights in my NAV), but if I got a splitter labeled for the turbo would it fit my front bumper?

2017 Value Edition NAV. Rally Armor mudflaps, turbo headlights, interior floor lights, DG Motorsports spoiler, tinted taillights and rear reflectors.

·
weekend racer
7,392 Posts
the bumper profiles are Completely different. You could probably make it work though if you’re savvy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What I heard was that the N splitter is about an inch and a half longer than a NAV splitter. The part under the bumper that goes back to the engine is also too big which is probably why the lip sticks out too far.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
352 Posts
What I heard was that the N splitter is about an inch and a half longer than a NAV splitter. The part under the bumper that goes back to the engine is also too big which is probably why the lip sticks out too far.
Nothing that can't be modified to fit. 😉
Not everything is going to be perfect when there's nothing available for your model but there is tons of parts available for the top tier model.
Making it work is rewarding and satisfying that you know it's now custom work. 👍

I've got several pieces on my car that weren't even made for it but did some modifying to the parts and now looks factory. Some Ford Fiesta ST parts, Subaru parts, and even some trailer siding parts that look mint in the car and couldn't tell that they're not factory.

Old post but relevant facts. 😂🤷🏼‍♂️👍

·
weekend racer
7,392 Posts
The N is a 2G the body shape is very different. Op has a 1g NAV.

Bmendon please start your own thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts