Veloster Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 馃か
Nice show car. 馃槏馃槑
I especially like the wheels and how the tires have lettering which is sorely missed these days.
Nice vision come to life and much applauded. 馃檹馃徑馃憤馃檶

Registered
2016 Hyundai Veloster R spec
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice show car. 馃槏馃槑
I especially like the wheels and how the tires have lettering which is sorely missed these days.
Nice vision come to life and much applauded. 馃檹馃徑馃憤馃檶
Thanks took a lot of effort and time considering I don't have a paint booth and I have to do it under a carport in the horrible Miami weather. I figured it cost more to have someone else do it so I'd learn and do it myself.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks took a lot of effort and time considering I don't have a paint booth and I have to do it under a carport in the horrible Miami weather. I figured it cost more to have someone else do it so I'd learn and do it myself.
Funny thing is I started with Horizon 4 and made out the look I wanted to start with there already bought the vinyls the stickers and the letters just got to pay someone to put it on

Registered
Looking good! I wish I had at least a car port lol. I鈥檓 trying to paint a bunch of things on my balcony. I keep screwing stuff up haha. Hopefully it鈥檒l look 70% as good as yours!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking good! I wish I had at least a car port lol. I鈥檓 trying to paint a bunch of things on my balcony. I keep screwing stuff up haha. Hopefully it鈥檒l look 70% as good as yours!
You can actually do it on your balcony get yourself a tarp and try to hang it so you don't get wind and dust blowing on it and it'll help you, that's what I did.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! Details is everything. Tell me sir, how much of a pain is it keeping it nice a clean?
As far as the prep and keeping it clean I sprayed water on the floor to prevent any dust from coming up and put sheets around everything to prevent contamination And I bought a cover on eBay that helps keep clean and the sun off it. It always rains in Florida specially this time of year when it's rainy season. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts