Veloster Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I've got a sort of crazy question... has anybody attempted to LIFT the Veloster??? I'm not saying jack it up 10" but I would like to raise it about 2" for the winter. The roads are absolutely wicked here in WV and I honestly think it would look pretty cool with the winters on as the tread is really aggressive and I'm going to put my mud flaps back on. I don't believe anyone currently makes or will ever make a lift kit for the V, but I'm wondering if any of these adjustable coilovers will go UP. Any info is greatly appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I don't think it'd be worth the money to try, it'd be cool though.
Just buy a beater truck if you want to survive winter.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Leave it to a fellow West Virginian to want to lift their hatchback LMAO! I won't lie, I've contemplated the idea but it's not quite my style. Would love to see it though!

·
weekend racer
7,660 Posts
you can get another inch out of it with coilovers i'm sure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm actually pretty interested in this for similar reasons...
I've been researching coil-overs for a little while and it seems many of the higher systems for the Veloster can't even keep the stock ride height, which is concerning.
I'm currently looking into the DT-P Coil-over system from ARK Performance, but I've yet to receive reliable information as to the range of heights they will allow for.

·
weekend racer
7,660 Posts
ksports will allow you to keep the vehicle at stock height or raise it a bit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey folks, I've got a sort of crazy question... has anybody attempted to LIFT the Veloster??? I'm not saying jack it up 10" but I would like to raise it about 2" for the winter. The roads are absolutely wicked here in WV and I honestly think it would look pretty cool with the winters on as the tread is really aggressive and I'm going to put my mud flaps back on. I don't believe anyone currently makes or will ever make a lift kit for the V, but I'm wondering if any of these adjustable coilovers will go UP. Any info is greatly appreciated thanks!
Not sure who will see this, but this is a lifted Veloster , I think it’s super cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts