Veloster Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Veloster Turbo R-spec manual 6 speed with only 35,000 miles on it so far and I'm having problems going into 1st gear after the car sits overnight, if I let the car run for 15 to 20 minutes it goes into gear just fine. I have the car in dealership now and they are telling me the clutch master and slave cylinder needs replaced. This is the second time this has happened has anyone else had similar issues
Font Circle Screenshot Number Magenta

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
934 Posts
I have a 2019 Veloster Turbo R-spec manual 6 speed with only 35,000 miles on it so far and I'm having problems going into 1st gear after the car sits overnight, if I let the car run for 15 to 20 minutes it goes into gear just fine. I have the car in dealership now and they are telling me the clutch master and slave cylinder needs replaced. This is the second time this has happened has anyone else had similar issues View attachment 134783
How does the clutch pedal feel when you're trying to shift to first gear? Is is mushy? Does it go to the floor and stay there?
Have you seen any leaks anywhere on the ground and how's your brake fluid master cylinder? Is there enough fluid?

With just 35,000 miles neither should need replacing.
The slave cylinder is inside the transmission housing and the clutch master cylinder is behind the Ecu and battery in the firewall and quite easy to replace.
Slave cylinder requires transmission removal to gain access to it. 😩

Let us know. 👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts