Veloster Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used a chemical sealer/paint protectant? I bought a black veloster and every day I seem to find another little mark on the car. If anyone has any experience or recommendations I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Had a clear bra put on mine shortly after purchasing. It covers the headlights & fog lights, front fascia, the hood, and mirrors. The front end still looks great. If you're talking about the entire vehicle, professionally applied ceramic coatings are the way to go. If you had a very expensive vehicle, a full body clear wrap would be the ultimate in protection.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Has anyone used a chemical sealer/paint protectant? I bought a black veloster and every day I seem to find another little mark on the car. If anyone has any experience or recommendations I would appreciate it.
Chemical sealers won't protect against chips, they're more prevent scuffs and damage from things like bird poop and to prolong the shine. Also, it doesn't make sense to apply them to a used car that wasn't protected. It will need way too much paint correction, not worth the very high cost. I would just fill in any chips and do a detail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts