Veloster Forum banner
41 - 60 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Sorry folks, looks like Monday now. I had been told the dealers would get pricing today, but that's no longer the case. Until the pricing is at least visible to dealers (whether they actually read the bulletin or not), I can't announce anything here. Go out an enjoy the weather until Monday!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sorry folks, looks like Monday now. I had been told the dealers would get pricing today, but that's no longer the case. Until the pricing is at least visible to dealers (whether they actually read the bulletin or not), I can't announce anything here. Go out an enjoy the weather until Monday!
Force, I know it's not your fault....but your just ruined my Friday. This will now be one of the longest weekends for me.

Oh well, looks like I will actually look forward to a Monday for once lol

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
No worried my Canuck friends. Just take a trip to the US this weekend and it'll feel like you have your pricing already. ;)

·
Registered
488 Posts
I am quite sad from Force's news... Oh well, I have a lot to do around the house to hopefully take my mind off of the VT. See you all Monday! :cool:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
A small teaser to tide you all over... The following colours will be available for the VT here in the Great White North (OFFCIAL):

Century White
Ultra Black
Boston Red
Vitamin C
Marathon Blue
Light Grey Pearl** (NOTE: This is the colour you all saw at our auto shows)
Matte Grey**

The two new colours (marked **) get black leather seats with blue inserts. All the rest of the cars get black leather seats with the grey inserts.

That ought to at least satisfy SOME of your curiosity - the rest of the information goes live to dealers, the media, and this forum on Monday.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hope that also holds true for the US market as well regarding the White having black seats with the grey inserts!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
A small teaser to tide you all over... The following colours will be available for the VT here in the Great White North (OFFCIAL):

Century White
Ultra Black
Boston Red
Vitamin C
Marathon Blue
Matte Grey**

The two new colours (marked **) get black leather seats with blue inserts. All the rest of the cars get black leather seats with the grey inserts.

That ought to at least satisfy SOME of your curiosity - the rest of the information goes live to dealers, the media, and this forum on Monday.
I think you forgot to mention Electrolyte Green and 26.2 Yellow, right? right?

·
Registered
157 Posts
The longer I ponder the more Im interested in the Matte Grey.... With a dark tint and black wheels it would look pretty sweet...
But more $$$.... :(

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I think you forgot to mention Electrolyte Green and 26.2 Yellow, right? right?
Those colours have never been available here and we have no plans to introduce them.

·
Registered
748 Posts
So instead of Ironman silver, you guys get light grey pearl? Sigh. I would have preferred the light gray over the silver here in the states.

Those colours have never been available here and we have no plans to introduce them.
You guys are more reserved, huh?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thank you Force for at least confirming the colours. I was pretty sure with earlier comments that we would be getting the orange but nice to see it as official. I really liked the Black/Red interior that I had seen (I think on the US NAV?) but I was pretty sure we were not getting that choice. I was undecided between the black/grey or black/blue interior so finding out we don't have a choice is no big deal for me.

Once the pricing is in place then I can go back in to the dealer and get the final bill of sales and my VIN. Once I have that would you be able to tell me when it is on the boat (and no I will not ask for weekly updates, just want to know when it is on it's way)

·
Registered
171 Posts
So hydrate blue and the kona orange is definitely out of the question, that was the color I was really setting my hopes on ( hydrate blue ) but it does make me happy that no one else will either

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Poor coriolis is not here to see the news. lol

I'm glad we get the black & gray inserts with our matte gray color. Although if it was only blue, my decision would be easier!

·
Registered
34 Posts

Century White
Ultra Black
Boston Red
Vitamin C
Marathon Blue
Matte Grey**

No more Ironman silver? :(

·
Registered
553 Posts
but we already had a grey here for 2012 V's (Triathlon Grey I believe). so we used to that that and the silver, so we lose that or maybe that's only for Non-Turbo V's?

41 - 60 of 227 Posts