Veloster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To be as clear as I can, I'm looking to get projector headlights normally found on the 2017 Velosters turbos, and put it into my 2017 Veloster Value Edition. I want to get halos and the "Devil's Eyes" light setups but need the projector. I found an older post on here from 2012 saying that headlights were compatible from the turbo to non-turbo models, and just wanted to make sure that still applies for 2017 models. Thanks for the help!

·
weekend racer
7,540 Posts
2013-2017 are interchangeable.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Just drop the bumper and pop them in. I'm running VT headlights on my NAV. Easy peasy

Reactions: RPW00Mirage

·
Registered
315 Posts
I should have mentioned you actually don't have to pull the whole bumper off - just pull the 4 top bolts, the 2 in the fenders (1 each side) and you can pop the bumper down enough to get to the bottom headlight mounting bolt. Saves pulling the bottom 6 bolts under the bumper and disconnecting the fog lights

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I should have mentioned you actually don't have to pull the whole bumper off - just pull the 4 top bolts, the 2 in the fenders (1 each side) and you can pop the bumper down enough to get to the bottom headlight mounting bolt. Saves pulling the bottom 6 bolts under the bumper and disconnecting the fog lights
Oh that's much easier, thank you for the extra info!

·
Registered
315 Posts
:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of bulb did you use on your low beam headlight on your turbo headlights?

Since you have a Nav veloster did you use the h7 bulb or h11b bulb?
Honestly I don't know, the headlights I got came with all the bulbs installed. All I did was buy them and then install them. Sorry I can't be more help ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts