Veloster Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of us have banded together to start recruiting more AB/BC Veloster owners. (I think Saskatchewan owners could get in on this too!)

We have an Alberta group/club started with 4-5 members, 3 which are regularly active. We would love to see this number hit 10 for Alberta, and maybe 20 between AB/BC! Figured those numbers are hopeful enough haha!

There is also a "Western Canada" club that we are hoping may draw us all together for a big southern AB/BC meet at some point this Summer or Fall. We are hoping to have some "spotted" cards and have decals available for members soon, just in time for the warm seasons!

If anyone from our region is interested please comment below or PM me and I will get the links to the clubs posted asap and some more info! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heck yeah! I can't wait to start getting banners and decals made. More members will definitely help in this process too for feed back! We hope to find all the Veloster enthusiasts we commonly see in our daily commutes. Lets make Western Canada stand out!

Reactions: JayK

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
is Nevil the devil a part of this group already?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heck yeah! I can't wait to start getting banners and decals made. More members will definitely help in this process too for feed back! We hope to find all the Veloster enthusiasts we commonly see in our daily commutes. Lets make Western Canada stand out!
Hopeful there's at LEAST 6 more floating around Alberta that we can snag by end of summer haha! I know there's one more someone just bought in Peace River but to be honest idk if she even knows what she's driving but I'd happily leave her a card haha!

is Nevil the devil a part of this group already?
Is that his real name lol? If so then I'm gonna say no he isn't yet!

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Reactions: callmesmash

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Haha I know who Nevl is on here but unless his real name is Nev or something, I wouldn't know his real name, Jaaaaaaay. Our club group only has 4-5 people.

his real name remains a mystery lol. his signature reads "Just call me Nevl the Devil"

or perhaps just Longbottom

Reactions: NEVL666

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Cool Idea Ashley, hope u get a solid club established soon!

Oh yeah Nevl lives in Alberta, but he goes by "Diva". (Stage name) ;p

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I can't join any club that would have me as a member ;)

Where you guys based out of?

·
Registered
17 Posts
We are kind of North and South Alberta at the moment. haha
I am in the Calgary/area and callmesmash is in the northern region/Edmonton Grand Prairie area. Hopefully we can have some cruises or meets maybe this summer if we can gather a few peeps together ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool Idea Ashley, hope u get a solid club established soon!

Oh yeah Nevl lives in Alberta, but he goes by "Diva". (Stage name) ;p
Thanks Reaps, just met Luna yesterday and I think we will get along great and now I'll have more reasons for city trips haha!!

I can't join any club that would have me as a member ;)

Where you guys based out of?
Most of them seem to be around Calgary, however I live in Peace River... 5hrs north of Edmonton. So I have to do a lot of road trips for my involvement haha!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah I was thinking like a HWY 22 cruise, takes us in and right along side the mountains. Excellent for photo ops too!

Reactions: JayK

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
pics or all lies

Reactions: LunaVT944S

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I live in red deer and would love a cruise or a meet up but I don't have Facebook
Okay! Most of our members are from Edmonton to Calgary area! I think I'm the furthest one up in Peace River. We are planning to attend the illMotion car show as a group and still working on a date for our first meet/BBQ/cruise so I'll keep this thread updated!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts