Veloster Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 8.5 years of ownership. The car tracks perfect never needed an alignment. I just traded it in last week and really miss it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
How many miles on it?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How many miles on it?
130K! It even survived 2 deer related accidents. Didn't effect the drivability 1 bit. The 2020 Tucson I just bought has already been to the shop for alignment and other ongoing problems already. Enjoy your Velos!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nice I'm at 119k :) & also own a 17 tucson night edition with 36k and enjoy it very much since it's the same setup as my 16' DCT VT.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Traded my 2014 Turbo in a few months back. Had 90k miles on it. First 75k miles car was perfect, but the next 15k it started falling apart. Axles, steering, multiple electric issues, ignition coils and cables, all 4 discs. I live in Miami, all the Hyundai dealers her charge $160 just to look at the car, and if anything warrantyable, you get your money back. Also, with 5.5 years and 90k, it lost 75% of its value. Trade in dealership gave me 1000 above blue book without even starting the engine, body and inside were near impeccable though.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Traded my 2014 Turbo in a few months back. Had 90k miles on it. First 75k miles car was perfect, but the next 15k it started falling apart. Axles, steering, multiple electric issues, ignition coils and cables, all 4 discs. I live in Miami, all the Hyundai dealers her charge $160 just to look at the car, and if anything warrantyable, you get your money back. Also, with 5.5 years and 90k, it lost 75% of its value. Trade in dealership gave me 1000 above blue book without even starting the engine, body and inside were near impeccable though.
What did u trade it in for? They gave me a pretty good trade in value considering it was damaged goods.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Hate to see an original owner go! But I know it can only last "so long". So I'll just say so long!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts