Veloster Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve seen some vt with a front leather looking cover that goes over there front bumper to protect the paint and bumper from getting bugs and rocks on it. Does anyone know a website or place I can order one for my 15 Veloster turbo ?
I just got my front bumper cover painted so I’m trying to protect it.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Tire

·
Registered
581 Posts
Just my $.02 cents, but I'd suggest getting a clear bra. Those covers not only look like crap and are outdated technology, but will eventually damage the paint underneath. With the clear film you can also do the mirrors, headlights, and the front part of the roof (or the whole car if you wanted). Don't pay more than $500 to have it done tho.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I’ve seen some vt with a front leather looking cover that goes over there front bumper to protect the paint and bumper from getting bugs and rocks on it. Does anyone know a website or place I can order one for my 15 Veloster turbo ?
I just got my front bumper cover painted so I’m trying to protect it. View attachment 134932
Those bumper covers do more damage than good. When dirt, sand, or dust gets under them it'll rub that paint off like sand as soon as you start driving. I'd recommend taking it off and cleaning under it every couple days or every other week if you do get one.

·
Registered
2015 RB Accent not so stock 🤫
1,017 Posts
I will look into it Thank you! @Incognito
I was like you with o e of my cars thinking the bra would protect the paint.
Man was I wrong.
Like everyone here has stated it does more damage to the car than good.
Fine dust and dirt off the road gets under it and the abrasion of the bra fluttering causes that dirt to act like sand paper.
I found out the hard way.

Guess why you rarely see car bra's on cars anymore? 🤨🤔🤨
They don't work and the companies that sold them had a great marketing campaign to get people to believe and buy them. But wait, there's more. 😂

Good luck. 👍

1 - 5 of 5 Posts