Veloster Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to close my hatch this afternoon and one of the plastic pieces that the string for the cargo cover attaches to broke. Would any of you happen to know the part number or maybe what it's called. The first picture is the broken one and the second is the one of the drivers side.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
This is hilarious - I broke the exact same one as well, and I spent an hour just yesterday looking for what the heck it is called and what the part number would be...

hilarious, but no luck finding it, so far. Might have to hit the junkyards at some point, If I figure anything out, I'll post here

Reactions: Iamfourgetful

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is hilarious - I broke the exact same one as well, and I spent an hour just yesterday looking for what the heck it is called and what the part number would be...

hilarious, but no luck finding it, so far. Might have to hit the junkyards at some point, If I figure anything out, I'll post here
Yeah, if you are able to find it that'd be great. I'll keep looking as well and will do the same if I find it.

·
Super Moderator
4,448 Posts

Reactions: Anakin Shadow

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same thing happened to me a few years ago, but I also could never find a part number, even looking at all the diagrams. I'll double check. Pretty much ended up taking out my cover and not using it anymore. Plus my dog has claimed the back as his on trips.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went to close my hatch this afternoon and one of the plastic pieces that the string for the cargo cover attaches to broke. Would any of you happen to know the part number or maybe what it's called. The first picture is the broken one and the second is the one of the drivers side.
One of my favorite websites for obscure OEM parts is hyundiapartsdeal. This link should take you to the page with the studs for the cargo cover. Tailgate trim
Looks like it’s 85721E and 82315A.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Did you think maybe the Hyundai parts department would know??

·
weekend racer
7,660 Posts
you can look up the part number here. it's what i always use to try to find it the cheapest :)

sometimes the later models dont have the parts populated, but this part is the same for 2012-2018. select a 2012 model, and find it in the catalog. there's pictures, so it's fairly easy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts